Injection Plastic Parts,Plastic Parts,Custom Plastic Parts Precision Engineering Co., Ltd. , http://www.njdiecasting.com
1. When measuring the liquid pressure, the installation position of the transmitter should avoid the liquid impact (water hammer phenomenon) so as to avoid over-voltage damage of the sensor.
2. When wiring, pass the cable through the waterproof connector (accessory) or the winding tube and tighten the sealing nut to prevent rain water from leaking through the cable into the transmitter housing.
3. When freezing occurs in winter, the orifice flowmeter installed outdoors must take antifreeze measures to avoid the expansion of the volume of liquid in the pressure-introducing port due to icing, leading to damage to the sensor.
4, to prevent the sediment in the catheter deposition;
5, when measuring the liquid pressure, take the pressure port should be open in the side of the process pipeline to avoid sedimentation slag.
6. The pressure tube should be installed in a place where temperature fluctuations are small;
7. When measuring gas pressure, the pressure tap should be open at the top of the process pipe, and the transmitter should also be installed at the upper part of the process pipe so that the accumulated liquid can be easily injected into the process pipe.
8. Prevent the orifice flowmeter from contacting with corrosive or overheated media;
9. When measuring steam or other high-temperature medium, a condenser such as a buffer tube (coil) must be connected, and the operating temperature of the transmitter should not exceed the limit.
Injection Plastic Parts,Plastic Parts,Custom Plastic Parts
Precision Engineering Co., Ltd. , http://www.njdiecasting.com